Saturday, April 11, 2009

PLEASE READ!!! Should I Send Flowers For My Ex- Fiance's Birthday?

My Ex-Fiance broke up with me in June after dating for over 4 years. She stated that she needed to find herself and is vey depressed at the present, and that a relationship is too much to handle at the moment. We tried to stay friends during the summer but she got EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE. We haven%26#039;t spoken since September, I miss her more than anything everyday, and love her so much. Next week is her 27th birthday, should I send flowers or just forget about it?

PLEASE READ!!! Should I Send Flowers For My Ex- Fiance%26#039;s Birthday?
Just forget about it, and move on, find another girl
Reply:Send her some flowers and some money so she can take her new boyfriend out.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment